Fri, Nov 10
I didn't get to this. My successor might want to do this in Nov/Dec, as practice for January.
I didn't get to it
Fri, Nov 3
This is taking anything we learned from the May 2017 Discovery offsite, and adding corresponding bullets to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Team_Practices_Group/Planning_offsites
Thu, Nov 2
Assigning to Max, with the understanding that he is free to decline the task entirely if he won't have time to work on it "soon".
Resolving, as the work is now complete. However, note that T178421: Plan retrospective survey on October 2017 quarterly check-in process remains open.
Seems that this is closely related to T178421: Plan retrospective survey on October 2017 quarterly check-in process
Awaiting input from Aaron on Scoring projects. One way or another, my target is to deliver this to the partnerships folks by Monday Nov 6.
Deck and minutes for Foundational/Sustaining have been posted.
I'll see if I can get to this in the next 2 days. If not, I'll decline it.
The time for this has passed. Declining.
@JAufrecht : I'm wary of launching the survey now, since I won't be able to close it in a week (or whenever). My inclination is to hold off and let my successor run the survey start to finish. The risk of never starting the survey seems less scary than the risk of starting but never finishing.
Mon, Oct 30
I pinged travel to find out if it is worth us wrapping up and submitting the pre-DS approvals, or if we should just wait and submit everyone after the DS attendance is finalized.
Did a couple more rounds of pings. I should re-check in a day or two.
Fri, Oct 27
The survey is ready to go. I'm holding it until next week to coordinate with Joel how the responses will be handled.
The deck and minutes for Community/Technical Community have been uploaded and added.
The mis-statement has been removed.
Thu, Oct 26
I have scrubbed the meeting notes for anything needing redaction, and found none. I clarified a couple points. In reviewing the decks themselves, I came up with one potential mis-statement. K4 will let me know if it should be deleted, corrected/clarified, or kept as-is.
Wed, Oct 25
Oct 20 2017
I have submitted the questions for review by researchers.
Joel's survey focused on impact and cost, with improvement as a secondary benefit. For this survey, I want to focus on improvement, so I'm making substantial changes. Here is my survey form so far: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19Oe4KJ8nN1UZei0Sv3qbKMkTmMpmwHoGCz4iO-DbJjc/edit
Did some reformatting, and was able to resolve a couple comments. Emailed several people who are mentioned in comment threads, asking them to help over the next couple days to help wrap this up.
In our 1:1, I believe you agreed to take this.
I have passed this task to Victoria to update the sheet that I don't have permissions in, and to add her approvals. When I get that back, I will forward to travel, with a note mentioning that TechOps details are not available yet.
Oct 18 2017
Yup, got it. We are in a review period, and plan to post them on or after Oct 24
I believe all teams are complete except ops, who I pinged today with a request for them to have it filled in by the end of the week.
Oct 17 2017
I made a first pass through, doing very minor formatting, resolving some comment threads, pinging people on open threads, and creating a couple new threads.