Tue, Apr 20
do we want to keep the same scope for ICINGA? or consider our other paging tools?
Thu, Apr 15
Looks good to me, approved, thanks @MoritzMuehlenhoff !
Thu, Mar 25
Sure thing @Legoktm will discuss with team and share notes here
Mar 23 2021
@AMooney yes please
Mar 22 2021
Hello @EBernhardson, moving to radar for now, please let us know how you'd like to proceed and if you need assistance. thanks!
@thcipriani would it be helpful to set a time to chat about this further? I don't know if there is an immediate plan to move MW to ECS, but lets discuss options available and see if there is a suitable path forward.
hi @Legoktm let us (o11y) know if you need some help!
Mar 16 2021
Hi @AMooney, I'd like to present this patch as the other of the two I was hoping to bring to your attention for next clinic duty... Please let me know if/how to proceed. thanks!
Greetings @AMooney, this patch is one of the two I was hoping to bring to your attention for next clinic duty... This one is for some changes around logging and trying out the new clinic workflow regarding the "happy path" for these types of patches. Please let me know if/how to proceed. thanks!
Mar 15 2021
Moving to short term backlog
hi @tstarling we can help, how would you like to proceed?
Mar 8 2021
@herron this might be worth looking into as part of the mwlog buster upgrade
Feb 22 2021
hello @awight could you let me know the level of assistance you'd like with this task, or if its just here for information purposes. Thanks!
Feb 16 2021
howdy @awight saw some chatter around this on the #wikimedia-sre-observability channel and am wondering if there is still input you would like from the team on this matter. Thanks!
Feb 12 2021
Feb 2 2021
Feb 1 2021
noted @Joe! I'll reach out to you to coordinate a time to talk with the team.
Jan 25 2021
3M delay seems like a short but acceptable window for alerting. If there is a need to shorten this down we can discuss.. Closing this ticket, please reopen if you'd like to revisit the conversation.
Is there a specific timeline you'd like us to meet with this? Mainly the goal is to understand urgency for prioritization. Thanks!
Dec 14 2020
Dec 7 2020
Nov 30 2020
Closing for now we can reopen if we see another occurrence of this event happening.
Nov 23 2020
Nov 16 2020
Nov 9 2020
Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with... moving to radar meanwhile.
Nov 3 2020
Just dropping a quick update here, we should schedule some time to review options. Had a brief exchange with @akosiaris and we'll get the team together for a discussion on proposed paths and collaboration.
Oct 26 2020
we've been working on a consolidated logging schema that might prove to be very helpful for this particular task. We'd love to talk to you about it, what is the best way to do this? we can setup a meeting or just share details in this phab task. Thanks!
I'm going to un tag Observability for now as this is more swift related and less o11y related. :-) if this changes please retag
Oct 20 2020
Oct 19 2020
moving to radar but probably will close eventually as the Gitlab move progresses