Thu, Oct 29
Oct 11 2018
@Aklapper: I think I've found a solution to this issue. As suggested here, some sort of code change has to be made to process the HTML inside the error message. So, in order to render the HTML link correctly, I've made a change into the code to process messages using a rawElement just when it's a database error. However, I'm not sure if it's the best approach, cause if there is another case in which HTML must be processed (instead of escaped) it would be necessary another change in the code, what could be hard to maintain. I have not a better solution in mind. So I'm going to commit that and see what the reviewer will say.