Thu, Jun 13
We have signoff on the blog draft. I submitted to comms today.
We are aiming at publishing the page on wikimania wiki by the end of this week.
Wed, Jun 12
Hi @hdothiduc thank you for working on this. I'm providing some feedback below.
Tue, Jun 11
Hi @hdothiduc !
Thanks for working on these. Yes, I think more fun is needed in these flyers ;-)
Fri, May 31
Hi @hdothiduc , I added a link on the task description to the communications plan we created with @SandraF_WMF some months ago. As part of the distribution plan, there is an explainer video. Since this task is connected to that, I thought it was good to share this document as well.
I made huge progress on the blog draft. Check it out!
Wed, May 29
I submitted a blog template for Comms review.
Tue, May 28
Hi @hdothiduc the goal of this communications plan is to get more people interested in the ToT curriculum. When I thought of creating a video, I was thinking of a narrative where we:
Fri, May 24
Thu, May 23
Wed, May 22
Today, @JAnstee_WMF and I worked on the communications plan for this project. There are two key components in our strategy: (1) sampling, (2) distribution. For each audience group, there is a different sampling strategy; and some audience groups share elements in their distribution strategy.
Comments for meeting with @JAnstee_WMF tomorrow:
- baseline metrics to measure success of communications plan (response rates)
- New ideas for distribution
Tue, May 21
Dana will share the data from the satisfaction survey tomorrow, Tuesday May 21st.
CC'ing @hdothiduc for support with video.
Mon, May 20
- Can we change the name of the form to "CommRel Design Request"?
- We should also create a form that is just for community comms. It is mostly the same form, but it changes the people who are subscribed to it and the associated projects. This is the link to the pre-filled task. If you have any recommendations regarding these two forms that are very similar, I'd love to hear it.
- Can Hang and I become form editors, in case we need to make modifications in the future?
May 15 2019
May 13 2019
May 10 2019
May 8 2019
May 7 2019
hey @NSaad can you please update the description of the task using the following template:
Apr 25 2019
Apr 20 2019
Apr 19 2019
Apr 18 2019
Apr 17 2019
After meeting with Jaime Anstee and Dana McCurdy, I decided to stall this task, as the future of CE Insights is yet to be determined.