The lazy user, who speaks Korean and English. Administrator on some wikis. How to read 'revi': ræbi.
Whoever at WMF making breaking change with impact to community tools MUST ensure that every previously working tool continue to work after breaking change deploys. (I don't care about how. It's developer's job, not user's. I only care whether it works or not.) Otherwise it's just offloading your work to volunteers.
- Always on UTC+9 unless otherwise noted.
- Personal: (trying to receive fewer spams, click the link and solve captcha)@revi.email
- Work: firstname.lastname@example.org (Yes, I worked for WMF, but anything done via this account is 100% (possibly more than that) personal, with a possible exception of a task with New-Editor-Experiences and/or Growth-Team . Some work-related comments had </workhat> at the end of the comment. Most of the comments within that projects during 2017-09 ~ 2020-09 are safe to assume as "work-hat" comment.)
- Messages sent elsewhere may be ignored. If you send personal email to work or vice versa, I may or may not reply. It's up to Schrödinger to decide.
- Hey marketers, your email will be fed to spam filter, and no reply will be given. Nice try, and thanks for improving my spam filter.
Profile Picture: © 2018 @kangdanakang All Right Reserved, used with permission.