Mar 21 2018
Somehow infobox data should be able to auto-populate navboxes and table templates in article pages.
Feb 13 2018
Jan 18 2018
I would except I can't because the wiki is on Miraheze wiki farm with CentralAuth and UserMerge extension is disallowed.
That is the problem.
Jan 17 2018
That the user list/wiki has extraneous crud. Even with abuse filter blocking the actual user page posts.
Dec 11 2017
Entirely killing it (including the 1st) would be the better option. However T160446 is declined and closed.
Dec 10 2017
Dec 9 2017
This should be treated as a MW bug, see T182504
The underlying problem is lack of templates, some of which require MediaWiki:Common.css.
Nov 17 2017
Jan 21 2017
Sep 12 2016
WMF already has plenty of infrastructure to support this.
Sep 11 2016
Please can't this be simplified in order to get some sort of repository available ASAP!?
Sep 8 2016
Now working again. Fixed by Subfader.
Sep 7 2016
Thanks, I hope this is better:
Sep 24 2015
Jul 31 2015
It looks like the WMF preferred method for achieving this is via Shadow namespaces. See T91162
Feb 12 2015
Seems to be superseded by T66474
Dec 9 2014
Dec 5 2014
Yes, thanks for your help.
Thanks - CollapsibleVector is now working fine.
On this wiki, a user page gets created along with the new user account - done by extension confirm account. If I manually delete the user page first, then mege and delete works.
I've also tried the patch for usermerge (in version it shows as 1.9.0 (f1d6d58)) but the tick in preferences still has no effect.
It's not related to CollapsibleVector. The wiki also uses extension ConfirmAccount. When the user account is created so is a user page. Using user merge with delete selected 1.9.0 gives "Fatal error: Function name must be a string in ..../w/extensions/UserMerge/MergeUser.php". But if the user page is first deleted merge and delete then functions okay.
It's the same with 0.1.3. Ticked or unticked, the sidebar still has items collapsible.
Dec 3 2014
Dec 2 2014
It also prevents extension UserMerge from functioning. See T76310
When I've disabled extension CollapsibleVector this has been fixed.
Dec 1 2014
Thanks, $wgScriptPath has fixed it.