most recent data with VAR having more donations than visits.
banner trackings are updated to 20191120 ✅ (not yet on central notice! let me know if I should change the date (+time?) there as well)
- please center the hint and the SMS-text "SMS mit Wiki...." instead of right alignment.
- please adjust the trackings to today
- please use the same font colour for the hint text as used for the subheadlines "Wollen Sie Ihre Kontaktdaten angeben?"
Mon, Nov 18
yup, now I see it.
two things that has not been applied yet:
CTRL uses the skin-version of Laika with the adress data switch from Test 6 (coming from this banner in Test 6) --> so both variants have the adress switch
@chrp you can deploy today whenever it is time for that.
Sun, Nov 17
Sat, Nov 16
Fri, Nov 15
this feature is pretty cool. I tested it several times and the feature works for me (incl. turning from anonym to adress data data set).
Three things that I would like you change though
- Change label from "Ich möchte eine schriftliche Spendenbestätigung" to "Ich benötige eine Zuwendungsbescheinigung" - since it is not about confirming a donation.
- remove the "Ich benötige keine Zuwendungsbescheinigung" because it is a contradication to ask for it first and afterwards provide an optout
- change label from "Zur Spendenübersicht" to "zurück zur Spendenübersicht".
You can now test the address entry feature on the confirmation page on https://test-spenden-2.wikimedia.de/ by donating without address. You should see the button on the confirmation page.
Thu, Nov 14
is it only me, but the progress bar starts not from the beginning unlike the progress bar on de.wp.org @gabriel-wmde
since I haven ´t received any email (yet), I wonder who Rill is
good to go!
Ungleichgewicht ist 31% laut Till
Wed, Nov 13
good to go. thanks @gabriel-wmde
you can enable
Tue, Nov 12
@kai.nissen @Tobias_Schumann_WMDE-ext @JanJaquemot there is huge misbalance between the imps on VAR and CTRL with VAR having almost 50 % more imps. Could it be the reason that yesterday the mobile EN test ran on German Wikipedia resulting into two campaigns with 100 % on the same project? Shall we restart the DE mobile 01 campaign and hope that this misbalance will not occur again? the other campaigns are looking good regarding the distribution of the imps.
the language is set to German instead of English
Mon, Nov 11
@gabriel-wmde thank you.
in addition: in both banners there is the sentence " "Millionen Menschen nutzen Wikipedia, aber nur ein Bruchteil spendet." This can be replaced with the sentence " Über 7 Millionen Mal wird unser Spendenaufruf täglich angezeigt, aber nur x Menschen haben bisher gespendet."
7 Mio Impressions
- the missing amount is black, but should be green like on DE
User bucketing is still set to 1
Sun, Nov 10
- P2 in both banners is now correct - the only thing is see that in VAR the progress bar is animated while in CTRL it is not. We can remove the animation.
- the dsn parameter is in all urls. I think those can be removed.
- still missing on P1 of Var: "Wenn alle, die das jetzt lesen, einen kleinen Beitrag leisten, wäre unsere Spendenkampagne am heutigen [Tag] vorbei." instead of "Wenn jeder einen kleinen Beitrag leistet, ist die Spendenkampagne in einer Stunde vorüber."
- Slide 3 in CTRL there used to be only the progress bar (see here). Now the "Wenn jeder-Sentence" is there aswell (which is redundant to Slide 1). Please remove the "Wenn jeder-Sentence" and add "Unser Spendenziel: 8,7 Millionen Euro"
it all looks good. tracks are in. the only thing is the dsn=0 url parameter. I think this can de removed. otherwise, it is ready to go. thanks. @Tim_WMDE
Sat, Nov 9
yes. we will put up banners on EN ipad during the next week. No hurry on this one.