How’d we do in our strive for operational excellence last month? Read on to find out!
📊 Month in numbers
- 6 documented incidents. 
- 41 new Wikimedia-prod-error tasks created. 
- 36 Wikimedia-prod-error tasks closed. 
The number of incidents in May of this year was comparable to previous years (6 in May 2019, 2 in May 2018, 5 in May 2017), and previous months (6 in May, 8 in April, 8 in March) – comparisons at CodePen.
To read more about these incidents, their investigations, and pending actionables; check wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation#2019.
As of writing, there are 201 open Wikimedia-prod-error tasks (up from 186 last month). 
📉 Current problems
Take a look at the workboard and look for tasks that might need your help. The workboard lists known issues, grouped by the month in which they were first observed.
Breakdown of recent months (past two weeks not included):
- November: 2 issues left (unchanged).
- December: 1 issue got fixed. 3 issues left (down from 4).
- January: 1 issue left (unchanged).
- February: 2 issues left (unchanged).
- March: 1 issue got fixed. 4 issues remaining (down from 5).
- April: 2 issues got fixed. 12 issues remain unresolved (down from 14).
- May: 10 new issues found last month survived the month of June, and remain unresolved.
By steward and software component, unresolved issues from April and May:
- Wikidata / Lexeme (API query fatal): T223995
- Wikidata / WikibaseRepo (API Fatal hasSlot): T225104
- Wikidata / WikibaseRepo (Diff link fatal): T224270
- Wikidata / WikibaseRepo (Edit undo fatal): T224030
- Growth / Echo (Notification storage): T217079
- Growth / Flow (Topic link fatal): T224098
- Growth / Page deletion (File pages): T222691
- Multimedia or CPT / API (Image info fatal): T221812
- CPT / PHP7 refactoring (File descriptions): T223728
- CPT / Title refactor (Block log fatal): T224811
- CPT / Title refactor (Pageview fatals): T224814
- ⚠️(Unstewarded) Page renaming: T223175, T205675
Thank you to everyone who has helped by reporting, investigating, or resolving problems in Wikimedia production.
Until next time,
– Timo Tijhof
 Incidents. –
 Tasks created. –
 Tasks closed. –
 Open tasks. –