How’d we do in our strive for operational excellence last month? Read on to find out!
📊 Month in numbers
- 5 documented incidents in May. 
- 28 new production error tasks filed in May.  
- 68 recent production errors currently open (up from 61).
- 193 currently open Wikimedia-prod-error tasks (up from 178). 
📉 Outstanding reports
Take a look at the workboard and look for tasks that could use your help.
Breakdown of recent months:
- July 2019: One task closed, 7 of 18 tasks left. ⚠️
- August: 2 of 14 tasks left (unchanged).
- September: 7 of 12 tasks left (unchanged).
- October: 4 of 12 tasks left (unchanged).
- November: 4 of 5 tasks left (unchanged).
- December: 4 of 9 tasks left (unchanged).
- January 2020: 5 of 7 tasks left (unchanged).
- February: Two tasks closed, 4 of 7 tasks left. ⚠️
- March: 2 of 2 tasks left (unchanged).
- April: 14 of 14 tasks left (unchanged).
- May: 14 new tasks survived the month of May.
At the end of April the total of open production errors over recent months was 61. Of those, 7 got closed, but with 14 new tasks from May still open, the total has grown to 68.
The workboard had 178 open tasks in April, which saw a steep increase to now 192 open tasks (this includes June 2020 so far, and pre-2019 tasks).
Thank you to everyone else who helped by reporting, investigating, or resolving problems in Wikimedia production. Thanks!
Until next time,
– Timo Tijhof
 Incidents. – https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation#2020
 Tasks created. – https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/7Z4Us2BS02Uo/#R
 Tasks closed. – https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/FoIFMu5UO8pw/#R
 Open tasks. – https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/Fw3RdXt1Sdxp/#R