(This post was copied from https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/ai/2016-April/000019.html)
Hello, This is our first weekly update being posted in this mailing list
- Now you can abandon tasks you don't want to review in Wikilabels (T105521)
- We collect user-agents in ORES requests (T113754)
- Precaching in ORES will be a daemon and more selective (T106638)
Progress in supporting new languages
- Russian reverted, damaging, and goodfaith models are built. They look good and will be deployed this week.
- Hungarian reverted model is built, will be deployed this week. Campaign for goodfaith and damaging is loaded in Wikilabels.
- Japanese reverted model are built, but there are still some issues to work out. (T133405)
Active Labeling campaigns
- Edit quality (damaging and good faith)
- Wikipedias: Arabic, Azerbaijani, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Persian (v2), Polish, Spanish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Edit type
- English Wikipedia
The Revision Scoring team.