Hygiene: Use standard Gradle folder structure
It's probably a good idea to start with a fresh git clone of this repo.
(Don't forget to set git user and run git review -s)
- wikipedia -> app
- Rename wikipedia folder to app
- Update value in settings.gradle
- Update app/build.gradle; also remove the sourceSet overrides
The remaining block in sourceSet was originally from
I don't think we ever used that.
- Other changes:
mv assets src/main
mv AndroidManifest.xml src/main
mv res src/main
- Updated www/Gruntfile.js and .jshintignore to adjust for changes in assets folder
- Updated scripts to adjust for changes in assets folder and new location of app build.gradle
- Updated path to AndroidManifest in robolectric.properties