TextInput: Add the TextInput component
- Adds a component called TextInput, which is an input element of type 'text' or 'search'. Features include optional start and end icons, "clearable" state, and all attributes bound to the component passed to the underlying input.
- Adds various demos of the TextInput. Several notes:
- This is a good candidate for a configurable demo once that's available
- All of the demos use a custom component, TextInputDemo, for the actual demo. The code snippets are either manually included or pulled in from other example components for the sake of clarity.
- Updates vue-docgen-cli config to make it possible to automatically generate docs for multiword components