Run QUnit tests using Karma runner
This includes several changes:
- custom home-brew test runner is removed in favour of using Karma runner.
- more modern versions of jquery and qunit are used, and installed using npm, instead of including copies of libs in the git repo. jquery is only used to have access to $.extend, and it also works in jquery 3 without changes to our code!
- QUnit-parameterize has no public version (neither official npm package neither custom in-house fork used so far) that works with QUnit 2, so it has been dropped too. Changes to tests are not significant due to small size of the library. All previously tested behaviour is still tested.
- RequireJS, only used for tests, is no longer used, Karma config specifies dependencies for tests to run.
- QUnit tests are run as part of npm test. Bash build script is removed.