LQT maintenance refactoring
- Separate convertLqtPage.php into convertLqtPageOnLocalWiki.php (testing and production) and convertLqtPageFromRemoteApiForTesting.php (testing only). Although there are similarities, they have fundamentally different purposes and behavior. This also allows being strict with required parameters, to make them easier to run.
- Fixed a bug with flow-importer-lqt-suppressed-user-template being defined wrong (the message is the template name, not the text).
- Use master for both reads and writes
- Warn and skip if the user puts an invalid page title in Converter (before it would fail at the move stage, which is unintuitive).
- Fixed a bug with MovedImportPost
- Remove unnecessary options, and just use the right behavior.
- Fix a typo that would break notifications on convertLqt