Link to single-view for block-level EnhancedRC entries
We've recently introduced a new hook in EnhancedRC that allowed
us to manipulate the timestamp & let it link to a post's
single-view action, where there's a link to patrol it.
That bit of code was only used in grouped entries, though. If
an entry is ungrouped (only 1 new post in a topic), it's rendered
differently & that hook wasn't called.
I've added another hook in EnhancedRC that works the same way,
so we can also add that link to the timestamp.
Meanwhile also fixed/cleaned up permissions:
- we weren't properly using PermissionException class everywhere
- we should be throwing PermissionsException instead of generic FlowException
- was missing some return value check in getTimestampLink where it could feed invalid param into another
- wasn't catching permission issues & aborting hook
- should be allowed to see suppressed root-permissions things if user has the required permissions
Depends on core patch:
I6b4715277d44e5f09d7a230b33e956676aeab1c2 to introduce hook
And we'll also want to merge this one, though not required here:
I4a2f97d83f38071984d571773a6b09b6b6643d6d to allow hook abortion