Change modal to use API instead of special page, refactor
- Call schema.GettingStartedNavbarNoArticle (name to be changed) from the modal JS here (since it won't be called by the server)
- Handle article selection failures more gracefully. Before we we show users the task choice page. We now simply remove a button, or don't show the dialog.
- Change doFixPages to use direct article URL, rather than go through the special page.
- Refactor how dialog and buttons are created, partly since dialog and buttons depend on whether we can get a suggested URI
- Get rid of dialog API and just pass the close method, which is always called before the button's dedicated click handler.
- Remove obsolete TODOs.
- Move code out of $(document).ready that doesn't need to be there.
- Remove unused width parameter.