v3.3.0 update for Mediawiki 1.33.1 by Karima Rafes <email@example.com>
Objectives: stabilize and simplify the installation
- BREAKING CHANGE: Update extension.json at the version 2 (see the new install/configuration)
- The default configuration is now in the file extension.json and the local configurations returns in the file localsettings.php of your wiki.
- The file "key.js" is removed and replaced by two variables to put in the localsettings: $wgLinkedWikiGoogleApiKey and $wgLinkedWikiOSMAccessToken.
- New stable optional feature: insert tab "Data" on main pages and user pages, to be able to write the RDF schemas and to describe this RDF at the main page in natural language. The NamespaceRelations extension is packaged in LinkedWiki extension to simplify the maintenance and the installation.
- New stable optional feature: insert tab "push" on all pages, to push a page with its subpages, data, templates, modules and files of a private wiki to a public wiki in one click. The Push extension is packaged in LinkedWiki extension to simplify the maintenance and the installation.
- New stable optional feature: the RDFUnit special page can generate a SHACL report. RDFUnit has to be installed on the server.
- New stable optional feature: we can write with RDF/turtle directly in a page and the wiki checks the syntax before saving the page (with RAPPER of RedlandLib) RAPPER has to be installed on the server.
- Mediawiki-codesniffer is now applied