Don't pull in initialisation code.
Thus a lot of the code in mobile.startup init.js was causing side
effects and it really shouldn't be pulled into the test suite.
Separating our initialisation scripts from our classes allows us to use
them in places over than Minerva and test them better in isolation without
incurring side effects.
- EditorOverlayBase and classes that inherit from it must be passed an instance of PageApi
- TalkSectionAddOverlay, TalkOverlay,
TalkSectionOverlay now must be passed an instance of PageApi
- Skins can now be initialized without passing tabletModules as an
- Rename of mobile.head to more meaningful skins.minerva.scripts.top
- Rename all ResourceLoader modules which have initialisation code in them to
have a skins.minerva prefix.
- Make it clear that any module defined with a mobile prefix should not have any
- Leave module names that impact anonymous users intact until cache clears (note
mobile.talk and mobile.newusers only impact logged in users so are cache exempt)
- Update test for toast code now that it's not passing simply due to side-effects of
pulling in styles that should not be pulled in