Port editor.overlay code to webpack
tldr: ResourceLoader is given a single file built by webpack.
Tests can now be run headless.
- source code
All the files are moved to the src folder with the following changes:
- The IIFE wrapping all files is removed
- with the exception of schemaEditAttemptStep.js which exports a function
that is executed
- Any unnecessary M.define's are removed. These are no longer needed - tests
can run without them.
- rather than M.define, module.exports is used
- rather than M.require require is used
- OO.mfExtend is no longer used - mfExtend is imported and used
The entry point for webpack is a new file
src/mobile.editor.overlay/mobile.editor.overlay.js which makes clear
what is publically exposed to other modules. This file only defines
what is necessary for this feature to be integrated in places like
- jQuery usages now use util wrapper
- Flesh out mockMediaWiki with new methods needed by EditorOverlay