Better no-JS support
- sending a user board message via Special:UserBoard
- sending a user board message to another user via their social profile page
- deleting a user board message (this now uses Special:UserBoard internally)
- updating the visibility of your own profile fields via Special:UpdateProfile, e.g. making some fields visible only to your friends, friends of your friends or to yourself
- sending a board blast via Special:BoardBlast
- note that the "(select|unselect) all (friends|foes)" links require JS and thus are hidden from no-JS users
- sending a gift to another user via Special:GiveGift
- adding a relationship (friend/foe) via Special:AddRelationship
- removing a relationship (friend/foe) via Special:RemoveRelationship
- approving relationship requests via Special:ViewRelationshipRequests
Note that in many places, after completing an action (e.g. sending a friend request), two buttons labeled "Main page" and "Your profile", are displayed. Currently these buttons require JS to function. I figured they were somewhat of a lower priority than critical functionality (the bulleted list above).
This patch also includes some escaping tweaks to various i18n messages.