Quick View: Add search result page images to quickview on Special:Search
- The header image in the quick view should be the same image used in the thumbnail/Go bar (see T306883).
- The width of an image box should be the width of the quick view component.
- The height of the image box should be fixed for landscape image.
- The height of the image box should be variable for portrait image.
- The height should not go beyond a maximum height as specified in figma for Portrait image.
- If the width of the quick view component shrinks on small screens then the height will adjust to retain its proportion.
- The image should fill the image box and align to the top of the image similar to the rules prescribed for thumbnails.
- When the image is not present do not show anything. The contents below the image area should take its place.
- Implement a Close button
- Add Unit test