Rearranged entity view header
This change is the first step in rearranging the entity view's header according to the new UI
- Editable entity terms (as well as entity terms in additional languages) are displayed in a table below the entity header containing the entity terms in the UI language. By default, the table is hidden on page load.
- Added user setting to show entity terms on page load.
- Removed dedicated labelview, descriptionview, aliasesview for altering the entity terms in the UI language from the static header section.
- Instead of the entity terms in the additional languages only, the entity terms of the UI language are wrapped in entitytermsview as well.
- Removed TermBoxView.php as the logic is merged with the one FingerprintView.php and the need to render certain components (label-/description-/aliasesview) twice is removed.
- Added updated CSS definitions to parent widgets removing definitions too specific from labelview and descriptionview in particular.
- Removed "wikibase-firstHeading" template cloning native "firstHeading" DOM element.
- Removed table of content item pointing to the entity terms since the entity terms are integrated into the header section.
- Removed obsolete toolbar definitions for label-, description- and aliasesview.