Initial release, version 1.2.0
wikEdDiff: inline-style difference engine with block move support.
Requires a patch to core, see README.text.
fixes are to be applied to both versions.
MediaWiki extension: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:wikEdDiff
- Visual inline style, changes are shown in a single output text
- Block move detection and highlighting
- Resolution down to characters level
- Unicode and multilingual support
- Stepwise split (paragraphs, sentences, words, characters)
- Recursive diff
- Optimized code for resolving unmatched sequences
- Minimization of length of moved blocks
- Alignment of ambiguous unmatched sequences to next line break or word border
- Clipping of unchanged irrelevant parts from the output (optional)
- Fully customizable
- Text split optimized for MediaWiki source texts
- Well commented and documented code