CSS hotfix for Android
- Android bundles the pagelib CSS, so it would take a while until
Android app users would get the fix in .
- Had to modify the CSS in the PR to avoid a short flicker of a white
bar while loading a page in a non-white theme since it took a bit to set
the theme on the root html element.
- This brings back the base styles, which had caused issues with dark
mode in the past, but should fix the heading. Combined with the pagelib
change this should be a good temporary fix.
- It also changes the order of ResourceLoader modules used.
Order does make a difference in CSS. At least we want
skins.minerva.base.styles to come first. Not sure about the other ones.
- Also needed to unset the height property on the html and body tags
to avoid the native footer on Android overlapping the content at the
bottom of the page.
- Updated expected diff test result for the base CSS endpoint.
- Longer-term we should follow JonR's advice and roll our own styles.
- I recommend the Android app switch to live pagelib CSS and using
meta.wikimedia.org as the host name for base CSS and pagelib CSS/JS.