T153885: Handle templated template names
- There is an ordering problem with templated names for templates. The parser pipeline has the attribute expander after the template expander. The idea is to have all templates processed so that attributes that used templates have them expanded. However, this fails if the template name itself is templated. So, we add a standalone attribute expander to the template handler that is used for this special case.
- Updated some parser tests to reflect new output.
- The blacklist changes to the following two tests are related to the native preprocessing pipeline used for parser tests and bugs there.
- Template with targets containing wikilinks
- T7678: Double-parsed template invocation