Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/Echo da6544e2756ab8e6118c95da9b00be1226b8571f
Split alerts and messages in Echo
Split the notifications into 'alert' and 'message' badget with two
different flyouts. Also clean up styling and module behavior.
- Depends on ooui change Id4bbe14ba0bf6c for footers in popups.
- Depends on ooui change Ie93e4d6ed5637c for fixing a bug in inverted icons.
- MobileFrontend must also be updated to support the new modules in this patch I168f485d6e54cb4067
In this change:
- Split notifcations into alert and messages and display those in two different badges.
- Create two separate flyout/popups for each category with their notifications.
- Create a view-model to control notification state and emit events for both the popup and the badge to intercept and react to.
- Clean up module load and distribution:
- Create an ext.echo.nojs module that unifies all base classes that are needed for both nojs and js support, that the js version builds upon.
- Create a separate ext.echo.logger module as a singleton that can be called to perform all logging.
- Clean up style uses
- Move the special page LESS file into nojs module so all styles load properly even in nojs mode.
- Transfer some of the styling from JS to LESS for consistency.
- Make the 'read more' button load already with the styles it needs to look like a button, since its behavior is similar in nojs and js vesions, but before its classes were applied only by the js, making it inconsistent and also making its appearance 'jump' from a link to a button.
- Delete and clean up all old and unused files.
- Moved 'Help.png' icon from modules/overlay to modules/icons for later use.