Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/TitleBlacklist b28796474437ad00b155272e07e9ccffb16ce6d8 null Fixing several issues with the titleblacklist API
I've fixed four issue with the API of this extension:
- The extension always assumed the user wants to override the blacklist, if he's allowed to do so, but that's not the case. Introduced 'tbnooverride' to prevent that.
- The API used actions not internally supported by TitleBlacklistEntry::matches() which made it impossible to check whether an account name is ok, if the regexp which would prevent this was set to new account only. Therefore I've introduced the new action 'new-account'.
- Same as 2 for the 'upload'
- The API always returned the 'titleblacklist-forbidden-edit' message, even if there was a more suitable one. Fixed that.
(this should match the expression .*steward.* <newaccountonly> on
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Title_blacklist but it doesn't)
Furthermore I've adjusted the unit tests slightly to test whether
tboverride works and whether <newaccountonly> works.