Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/Parsoid aeab56c7fa3b81eb230f33bfa66d8fb166a39ecb
Tokenize *include* tags hierarchically just like extension tags.
- Cleaned up tokenizing of *include* tags.
- Applied technique used in 1a0b8840 to parse extension tags.
- Eliminated the use of TokenAndAttrCollector since the complex delimiter matching across token and attribute levels is no longer required -- this is now handled in the tokenizer.
- Fixed up handlers in ext.core.NoIncludeOnly to use TokenCollector.
- Templates used to expand attributes in tokens are wrapped with mw:ExpandedAttr/* meta tags to let them RT back to original form. However, <*include*> uses were not handled similarly thus far. This patch fixes that.
- Also mw:NoInclude, mw:IncludeOnly, mw:OnlyInclude RDF tags are now renamed to mw:Includes/NoInclude, etc. so that code that examines these meta-tags can look for "mw:Includes/" prefix similar to the "mw:Object/" prefix for templates and extensions.
- 1 more wt2html and 2 more wt2wt tests green.
- Verified that es:Anexo:Monumentos_Históricos_de_Panamá continues to parse correctly -- this page was what necessitated the coding of the complex TokenAndAttrCollector handlers.