Updated mediawiki/extensions Project: mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase ddb7e9bef8e9d852e259c045b9befef94fc22eaf
Add empty span for indicators to the snakview
Advantages of this solution:
- It works everywhere, in main snaks, qualifiers and references.
- It's independent from the skin and the planned redesign because it simply inlines smoothly with the value.
- It's the same class name for all indicator elements. You need a good CSS selector to target the correct element. Shouldn't be that hard: start with the statement GUID and then go deeper, possibly using ">" in the selector.
- The icons are not aligned. They are simply appended to the end of the values.
- There is no default padding. Each icon added to the empty element should come with a good padding that works in both LTR and RTL contexts, e.g. "padding: 0 0.5em".