Updates and fixes for 0.8.2.1-2 release
- Fix for wrong snappy-java dependency, update to 22.214.171.124.
- Include slfj4 1.7.6 dependencies manually in ext/ to make it easier to build for Ubuntu Precise, Ubuntu Trusty and Debian Jessie.
- Included depdendencies moved from ext/ to debian/lib/ so as not to pollute the repository root directory with .deb build related stuff.
- Included dependencies are now installed in usr/share/kafka/lib/.
- kafka cli script is now installed in usr/bin instead of usr/sbin.
- kafka-server now ships a systemd service unit file. This will be used on systems with systemd, rather than the init.d script.