api-portal: required extended configuration
- for the private launch, keep read access limited to selected users.
- Users don't need to edit their own userspaces, to avoid us having to patrol these for bad edits.
- bureaucrats and admins need to be able to promote users to the docseditor group to add and edit documentation.
- Anonymous editing is restricted
- the API portal wiki should only have one skin
- It is required that we remove print/export from the gateway's
wiki. The quickest/easiest way is to disable the Collections plugin.