Update kibana module for kibana 4
- Transition kibana from trebuchet deployment to deb
- Proxy requests from apache to the node.js application.
- Drop previous apache config focused around serving static files and proxying requests to elasticsearch.
- default_route argument to kibana module changed to default_app_id to match new config file.
- Status check now hits an html page, but it's proxied to the node.js app so probably reasonable.
- Makes no attempt to uninstall the kibana package, will nuke by hand once everything looks sane in prod.
- Apache proxying tested in beta cluster. Static assets are returning 304 as expected, searches always return a 200.
- Testing in beta cluster is a pain, because we want one server on kibana 3 and another on kibana 4. In prod though we will want only the upgrade so doing the patch like this.
- Dependant patch, which imports kibana .deb to our apt repository, must be merged.