Move "Password Reset" email to "PeopleMailEngine"
Ref T13343. This makes "Password Reset" email a little more consistent with other modern types of email. My expectation is that this patch has no functional changes, just organizes code a little more consistently.
The new setRecipientAddress() mechanism deals with the case where the user types a secondary (but still verified) address.
- Sent a normal "login with email" email.
- Sent a "login with email to set password" email by trying to set a password on an account with no password yet.
- Tried to email reset a bot account (no dice: they can't do web logins so this operation isn't valid).
- Tested existing "PeopleMailEngine" subclasses:
- Created a new user and sent a "welcome" email.
- Renamed a user and sent a "username changed" email.
- Reviewed all generated mail with bin/mail list-outbound.
Reviewed By: amckinley
Maniphest Tasks: T13343
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D20662