Update git submodules
- Update MinervaNeue from branch 'master' to 05de7b9387a38e8cddb552f47214914671656c72
- Merge "Hygiene: extract ToggleList to a reusable component"
- Hygiene: extract ToggleList to a reusable component
A list that toggles visibility via the checkbox hack is needed in at least two spots: the page actions overflow menu and the user menu. This patch makes several refactors to turn what was previously hardcoded into page actions a reusable component:
- Start a new components directory. Components are reusable and composable. The subdirectories are organized by function, not ResourceLoader module bundling which greatly improves the ability to see a component's full functionality in one directory instead of examining the entire codebase. See updates to README.
- Extract pageactions.less into:
- ToggleList.less: LESS for any checkbox hack list.
- DropDownList.less: LESS for lists that open downwards.
- MenuListItem.less: LESS for list items of menus. The division makes it easier to see concerns, dependencies, and change code.
- Move pageActionMenu.mustache to a component and extract ToggleList template.
- Extract ToggleList.js from Toolbar.js.
Bug: T214540 Change-Id: I171831469a6733c458bc5c7ba249a5096ca975b8