Changes in HTML markup that fix various bugs and lead to consistencies
with other skins:
- firstHeading now has dir attribute
- tagline message no longer parsed - plain text only - this is consistent with
- printfooter now child of #bodyContent
- #ca-view is outputted (but hidden with CSS)
- Order of attributes on #p-search-label changed
- Search input form elements are no longer self closing
- The #mw-searchButton element gains class mw-fallbackSearchButton
- The generated-sidebar class is no longer present on sidebar portlets,
consistent with other skins
- The print link disappears when ElectronPdf is installed so there
are not two print links.
Changes in functionality:
- Previously (in getCactions) a nomobile class would be added if
less than 2 tabs.
If not 1 tab, more would be appended. This is dropped.