- (bug 24230) Added JAR detection. ZIP archives containing a .class file will be rejected by default. Malformed ZIP archives will be rejected due to the danger of ambiguous parsing on the client side.
- Removed the ZIP subtypes from $wgMimeTypeBlacklist, they no longer need to be there.
- Added ZipDirectoryReader. Added some small ZIP files which are used to test its various error cases. Most were constructed with a hex editor.
- Fixed getStatusArray() to return a consistent type regardless of whether the error message has parameters. This allows error messages with no parameters to work with the Status object conversion code in UploadBase::verifyFile().
tstarling Authored on
- rSVN82782: Added message 'sf_forminputs_existingvaluesonly'