Some HipHop fixes:
- Scan the C++ for volatile classes and show a warning with a list of them
- Fixed volatile classes Revision, CoreLinkFunctions and FileRepoStatus, made them non-volatile by patching the referring code
- Added some configuration for the build process to DefaultSettings.php.
- Split a few functions off MakeHipHop::execute()
- Only include UtfNormalDefines.php in interpreted mode, since in compiled mode, the constants exist from startup
- Apparently HipHop does not support set_exception_handler(). Added a try/catch block around the main part of index.php instead.
- Fixed ini_get() dependencies in Special:Upload. Upload now works, if you disable ZipDirectoryReader.