As a Page Curation user, I want to be able to filter results in Special:NewPagesFeed by date range, so that I can find pages from a particular time period more easily.
Background: This has been brought up as a way to allow reviewers to more easily access pages in the middle of Special:NewPagesFeed and seems one of the non-controversial suggestions that has come from the WMF report on the growing new pages backlog. A quick way to filter pages in the new pages feed to a set date range could be helpful in getting pages in the middle more attention.
• Create a new section entitled "Date range" (in bold) in the filters view, which should appear below "Potential Issues"
• There should be one line/row for "From" and one line/row for "To" labels
• After the "From/To" labels, there should be an area in which users can input a specific date
• When the user has not input a date, they should view instructional examples of how this data should be input (i.e. dd / mm / yyyy), as seen in the attached mockup
• The users must input both a "From" and "To" for the search filter to work
• If the user inputs a date range, pages that fall under that date range (for creation) should only display in the search results.