A translator may know the exact kind of special search to perform. For this, the translator should have an option for an advanced search to get more specialized results from the tool. Searching with parameters:
- type (default is //msgall//): This gives the type of search.
-- "key" for message-key searches
-- "exact" for exact matches
-- "msgany" to match any word in the query string
-- "msgall" to match all words in the query string
- status (default is //all//): This gives the status of result messages.
-- "all" for all messages
-- "translated" to match translated messages
-- "untranslated" to match untranslated messages
-- "outdated" to match outdated messages
- lang (default from ULS): This gives the target language of the search as 2 letter code. e.g. de for German, fr for French and so on.
- grp (default is //all//): This gives the message group that's selected for the search. e.g. MediaWiki, MediaWiki (core) etc.
- case (default is //false//): This gives whether the search is case sensitive or not.
Along with this, the search will have autosuggest for tag values.