The focus of this work is to use the current Beta Cluster as the basis for a nightly 'build'.
**Things needed (sub-tasks to follow)**
- Enable multiversion (het-deploy) on Beta Cluster, one updating the code once per day, and one as it is now (~every 10 minutes) - https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Heterogeneous_deployment
- Make the suite of browser tests run against the nightly version after it is finished updating (including schema changes). This may be timer-based for now, probably.
- Next step: determine if only a subset of browser tests should be run (known-good ones only?)
This delays the creation of a second test cluster for three (main) reasons:
- It isn't clear how we'd be able to manage the "conservative" vs "liberal" distinction, and implementation, for all of the services we also run).
- The increased maintenance burden
- We can iteratively improve the current Beta Cluster (ie: Hiera) without creating a second one