Google Code In task
Design a sticker that says "Wikimedia racconicorn Racoonmendations"
A racconicorn is a medium sized animal, a cross between a raccoon and a unicorn.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raccoon + https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn
Some ideas during the brainstorming session were:
- The racconicorn would be pointing at its own horn
- It's horn would be glowing
- Maybe the raccoonicorn has its hand stuck in a jar full of rainbow shaped cookies
These are just ideas to get you to start thinking. Please feel free to come up with your own ideas about how the sticker might look or what the racconicorn might be doing.
- Submissions must be free and must not include any non-free materials. If you re-use another author's design work, the license of the author's work must allow this, and you must give credit as required by the license.
- The design must be submitted as a vector .svg file (which can be resized without pixellation). The design must not include any bitmap graphics (examples for bitmap file formats: PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, WEBM, etc).
- Upload your design here in the corresponding Phabricator task. (If you do not have a Wikimedia Phabricator account yet, create one!)
- Submit your design and it might appear in next year's Wikimania in Sweden or the hackathon in Prague!
Tags: logo, graphics, sticker, community
Instance Count: 10 (better to have many competing designs :) )
Time to Complete: 4 days