Points to cover:
* What happened two weeks ago, that Ext:ORES exacerbated T179156.
* ~~Incident report for T181006~~: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation/20151216-ores
* ~~Emergency protocols for keeping critical pages such as Special:RecentChanges up even when Ext:ORES fails.~~
* Ext:ORES and the data flow that makes it fragile
* ~~Ext:ORES and how to fail gracefully to the user while still blowing up the logs to get attention when *appropriate*~~: T181191
* ~~How to maintain latest production rollback SHA-1 even when using tin to deploy to multiple clusters.~~
* ~~Document protocol for watching both "client" (MW/Ext:ORES) and server-side errors during deployment.~~
* ~~Improvements to ORES beta testing, so we could have reproduced or forseen this bug.~~ T181187, T181168
* Thoughts about how we might be able to canary all the Special pages on each language when making ORES changes that might affect all wikis.
* How to speed up deployment and rollback--currently takes 43 min to push a new version, and NN min to rollback: T181067, T181071
Deployment documentation can be found in https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/ORES/Deployment