This task will track the racking, setup, and installation of a new statistic box, stat1007, for #analytics use.
Racking proposal: Ideally this won't overlap with stat100 which are in A4, D1, and D3 respectively. Otherwise there seems to be no restrictions, any 1G rack will do.
 - receive in system on #procurement task T196345
 - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update racktables (include all system info plus location)
 - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
 - mgmt dns entries added for both asset tag and hostname
 - network port setup (description, enable, private1-row-vlan)
** end on-site specific steps
 - production dns entries added (internal private1 subnet for its row)
 - operations/puppet update (install_server at minimum, other files if possible)
 - OS installation
 - puppet accept/initial run
 - handoff for service implementation