We have a bunch of Jenkins job I have created a long time ago but that have disappeared from JJB config. I think I removed them to let analytics team manually tweak them as needed from Jenkins directly.
Need to find the old patch and bring them back in JJB. The jobs are:
* [[ https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/analytics-libanon/ | analytics-libanon ]]
* [[ https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/analytics-libcidr/ | analytics-libcidr ]]
* [[ https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/analytics-reportcard-data/ | analytics-reportcard-data ]]
* [[ https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/analytics-udp-filters/ | analytics-udp-filters ]]
* [[ https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/analytics-webstatscollector/ | analytics-webstatscollector ]]
* [[ https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/analytics-wikistats/ | analytics-wikistats ]]
**These are triggered from live Zuul config**, but not sourced in Jenkins Job Builder config.