= Background =
We want to make it easier for editors to know if there are things to be done to make the page faster for the user. Lets focus on things that an editor can change and give info about that.
= How =
Lets start by setting up a structure that works and add metrics one by one. Here's the list of things we can start with when we have the structure ip and running:
* Show sizes for different modules and matching CSS (use what we have today in mw.loader.inspect())
* HTML and image sizes. Warn for large images.
* Show the backend time (how long time it takes for the server to serve the page) and compare with median time for all pages
* Include the NewPP report T110763
* Check if the the page in the slow parse log T98563
* List of Lua module invocations + runtime (see T117173)
* Estimate how long would it take this page to load on a 2G connection/test on WebPageTest?