In preparation for T193782, we need to think through using [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/ORES | ORES models ]] for scoring pages for review via [[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Articles_for_creation | AfC ]] and [[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:New_pages_patrol | NPP ]], specifically in the [[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:NewPagesFeed | New Pages Feed ]] interface.
The two models that we'll want to use are:
* `draftquality`: predicts if the page will need to be speedy deleted (spam, vandalism, attack, or OK).
* `wp10`: predicts the likely quality level of the page (Stub, Start, C, B, GA, FA).
The following are relevant user stories that we should plan for, as of 2018-05-03:
* As a reviewer, I need to be able to filter the New Pages Feed by the four categories in `draftquality`
* As a reviewer, I need to be able to filter the New Pages Feed by the six categories in `wp10`.
* As a reviewer, I need a page's `draftquality` category and `wp10` category to be displayed with its entry in the New Pages Feed list.
* As a reviewer, I need all pages in all namespaces listed in the New Pages Feed to be filterable with those models (although the reviewer will only see pages from one namespace at a time).
* As a reviewer, I need models to be up-to-date with the latest revision of a page at all times.
We have decided that we no longer have the following user story, because inside a category, these scores would not be as useful as sorting by date:
* As a reviewer, I need to be able to sort the New Pages Feed by the scores underlying the categories of `draftquality` and `wp10`.
Some technical considerations that been brought up so far in discussion of these user stories (though there are likely many more):
* Will it be difficult to re-score these models with every new revision of each page?
* What will happen when we score these models on the User namespace, which is currently accessible in the New Pages Feed?
* Create list of Phab tickets for a rough implementation plan
* Identify & document any dependencies and risks
* Answer technical consideration questions above.