This task is about making sure people whose signatures would be replaced with a default signatures once the new requirements are fully implemented are aware of the changes being made that will affect them.
These people will be made aware by us posting a messages on their user talk page.
=== Talk page message contents
- What is changing
- When these changes will be made
- What they need to do to make their signature compliant with the new requirements
- What will happen if they do not make their signature compliant with the new requirements by the time they go into effect
- Why these changes are being made
- How these changes were decided upon
- Where they can go to learn more about these changes
=== People to be messaged
//Yet to be defined.//
=== Open questions
- [ ] How will these messages be delivered?
-- //E.g. will some kind of script need to be written?//
- [ ] What criteria should define who is notified?
-- //Note: the the [initial count](https://tools-static.wmflabs.org/anticompositebot/enwiki_sigprobs.json) @AntiCompositeNumber did included **en.wiki** editors who have made **at least 1 edit in the past year.**
- [ ] "Open questions" are answered
- [ ] Messages containing the items listed in the "Talk page message contents" section above are sent to the people listed in the "People to be messaged" section above.