As a user, it would be cool if I could navigate to settings, enable Beta features, and immediately see and interact with the individual beta features.
The user taps the menu and selects Settings, enables Beta features and must now tap save. At this point, the user can return to settings and interact with the beta features.
= Current features that are in beta
== Product plan
The prototype above has 6 of our experimental features
| Name | has control? | promote to stable?
| Font changer | Yes | Yes
| Expand section| Yes | Yes
| Lazy load references | No | Yes
| Jump to top | No | No
| Wikidata desc | No | No
| Categories button | No | No
== Order of tasks
1. Change the way we offer font size choices - T169369 (in sign off)
2. Change the Checkboxes to ToggleSwitches in Settings - T169807 (in progress)
3. Promote font size choice to stable - T109364 (trivial)
4. Promote expand section setting to stable - T169257 (trivial)
5. Create Beta ToggleSwitch and show the beta features with states (T182362)