Last year, a translathon has been organized: T91108.
2016's translation is open to all translators, remote or in Esino Lario. That translathon does not need to be a "tech person", just to know English and some other languages. We try to focus on people who belong from "small wikis".
If you attend that session, you will be able to:
* identifiy interface messages
* understand how TranslateWiki works
* understand where is documentation concerning the visual editor or Flow and help to translate it
* translate your first messages and improve your wiki's interface
* any point that you want to know more about.
After a session to introduce you to translations (Quattro room, 22 June at 14:00), you will be able to continue translations during the hackathon.
Not that session is //not// dedicated to Wikipedia's article translations.