Pages Created reports give details on all articles created during an event. This downloadable Wikitext version provides event organizers with a quick way to share information by posting it on wiki.
- **Metric definitions: **This report presents a subset of the metrics defined in T206058, which describes the CSV version of the this report. All metric here are use the same definitions (though "Title" "Creator" and "More page metrics" are presented in this report in link form, as noted below).
- **The left-most column of the report** will be a list of (linked) page titles.
- **The metrics in each row **will be presented/calculated as they apply to the particular article listed in the left column. E.g., "Bytes changed" means bytes changed for that article (as opposed to the same figure on the Event Summary reports, where it gives the total for the whole event).
- **Sortable columns:** Table columns will be sortable (see mockup).
- **Default sort** The default table sort will be by Avg pageviews per day, descending
- **[[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Prtksxna/EventTableSandbox | TABLE MOCKUP ]]**: For wikitext styling, layout, etc., follow the link to a sample table (screenshot below).
**The column headings** will be, in order (pls use this approved wording):
- **Title **[In entry field, form link by combining "Title" with "URL"]
- **Creator** [In entry field, link Creator's username with URL of userpage—on same wiki as article]
- **Edits during event** [method defined in T206821]
- **Bytes changed during event** [method defined in T206820]
- **Pageviews, cumulative** [method defined in T206817]
- **Avg. daily pageviews** [method defined in T206817]
- **Incoming link**s !![Method ticket TK]!!
- **More page metrics** [In entry field, combine URL with word "more"]
At the top of the table, provide the following information. [[ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Prtksxna/EventTableSandbox | See mockup for design and layout ]].
- Pages Created [the title]
- //Event name//
- Data snapshot at //hh:mm pm/am on d Month yyyy (time/zone) //
- About these figures [links to help doc defined in T210896]